I’m about to file for my 10 years green card which form will I need to fill out.


The correct form is the I-90. Please take plenty of time to read the instructions for the form. If you make a mistake and the form is rejected it can cause serious delays and problems for you. I would suggest that you use an immigration attorney to assist you with this process to ensure that the process is smooth and no mistakes are made. If you want to try handling the application process on your own, you can find the I-90 form on the USCIS website.

Good Luck!
George McCranie