Do we need an immigration lawyer? My brother’s immigration process I-130 for spouse was in progress and had been approved. No interview has been conducted for the spouse overseas, but now they filed a divorce without informing us. What to do now? How do we cancel this unnecessary process?


If your brother filed the I-130 and started the process, it will need to be your brother that writes to stop the process. He needs to do this in written form and the process will be suspended. I hope this information is helpful.

George McCranie – Offices in Valdosta & Douglas, GA –