Question: Ok, please help. I got married 4 months before I got my permanent residence card. I was under the category f2b. I had already been approved and had already gone to my interview with immigration. I received my visa but can it be revoked??

Answer: This question would require more information to be able to give you an informed answer. You may qualify for a Waiver under 237(a)(1)(H). In my opinion you should gather all of your records and consult with an immigration attorney about this issue. Anytime you are being considered for an immigration status and you contemplate a major change in your life such as a marriage, it is best to consult an immigration attorney BEFORE you make the change. As you are finding out, the marriage could drastically affect your immigration status.

Good Luck!
George McCranie